Thursday, April 2, 2020

Course Selection Deadline Extension

Good Afternoon Students and Families,

I am reaching out as I know I have heard from some of you that the link to the grade level webinars that I hosted last week on course selection are not currently working.  We are experiencing some difficulties, and I am looking into a variety of ways to meet your needs.

As I reminder, you use the Google Form to complete your course selection. The course Over-ride form found on the Canton High School website will be coming down tomorrow at 3 pm.  We will not be accepting late requests.

However, if you need more time to pick your electives through your Google Form, we are extending the deadline until Wednesday, April 8th.  You will need to use your cpsmail account to fill out the Google form with a parent or guardian
If you still have questions, please reach out to your child's guidance counselor.    

Class of 2021 Form:

Class of 2022 Form:


Warmly,
Dr. Meredith Chamberland
chamberlandm@cantonma.org